We have wrapped up April and “Autism Awareness Month” and are feeling very grateful to the many friends and supporters of Autism Pensacola in this wonderful community. Not only during this month, but all throughout the year, among our champions in the community are Quint and Rishy Studer. The Studers have done so much over the years to help support our efforts to increase awareness, celebrate diversity, and promote inclusion throughout Northwest Florida. They have volunteered countless hours of service to help API grow and develop into an organization that is ready and able to make a difference in the lives of others. Their financial contributions have offered many families the ability to participate in the programs and services that we provide. We thank them for their support during Autism Awareness month, but we also wanted to let you know that the good that Quint and Rishy do, can be found all over Pensacola.
- It can be found in Studer Community Institute’s effort to bring the Harvard-based Basics early learning program to Pensacola parents and families. This is an effort to help families make the most of good early learning opportunities. And in the Brain Builder calendars the early learning team is sharing in person and on social media to put tools directly in the hands of families when they need them most.
- It can be found in the free skill-building resources that SCI’s leadership development team is offering to the community to help businesses and organizations weather this COVID-19 storm and increase their strengths as a team.
- It can be found in The Spring entrepreneurship hub’s efforts to bring resources from across the business world to Pensacola to support our small businesses here, and help them navigate the challenges they face.
- It can be found in the boxed family meal kits that Chef Travis Wilson and the Pensacola Blue Wahoos are offering to the community. And in the It can be found in the family comfort meals that Chef Nick Farkas is making through the Bodacious Shops.
- It can be found in free book giveaways at the Bodacious Brew-Thru coffee shop and the virtual CivicCon sessions that SCI is hosting.
Not only are they helping us create an #autismfriendlyNWFL but every day in ways large and small, the Studers are making Pensacola a better place to live, work and play. Autism Pensacola is happy to be just a small part of that change. Thank you Quint and Rishy! @qdstuder @scibuilding @bluewahoosbaseball #studercommunityinstitute
President/CEO Autism Pensacola, Inc.