Through active engagement with our community, Autism Pensacola aims to:
- Educate the general public about autism
- Serve as a support group and network for parents and professionals
- Provide information to parents and professionals regarding the diagnosis, education and treatment of persons with autism
- Advocate for, and obtain, better services for the citizens of the Pensacola area who are affected by autism
- Provide social opportunities for people with autism through camps, activities and enriching programs
As a community connector, we are a beacon of light in the darkness, and a source of answers in all the uncertainty. Along with our partners, members and supporters, we are connecting people to answers that matter, working to improve lives and livelihoods, one family at a time.
We want to change the way our community thinks and feels about autism. Relationships drive our mission to maximize access to the best care and support for individuals and families affected by autism. As the largest network of parents, physicians and supporters in the community, we are helping families maximize and realize their potential to prosper, shifting the conversation from mission impossible, to mission achievable. Together, we help families connect the pieces.