April 24th @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Fred Levin Way Fest: A Celebration of Giving
The Levin Papantonio Rafferty law firm and the Levin family are hosting “Fred Levin Way Fest: A Celebration of Giving” in honor of the late Fred Levin.
The free family festival will take place 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. April 24 in downtown Pensacola.
The event will begin with a brief dedication ceremony, where the city of Pensacola will rename a one-block stretch of Zarragossa Street in downtown Pensacola as “Fred Levin Way.” Afterward, festivities for the whole family will begin.
Fred Levin Way Fest aims to promote the services of local nonprofits in an exciting environment of family activities, including:
- Exotic car show
- Free admission to downtown UWF Historic Trust museums
- Games for kids of all ages
- Kids activities (face painting, caricature artists and more)
- Food from local food trucks
- Giveaways and prizes (while prizes last)
- Live art
- Mounted and K-9 units