October 22nd, 2018 - November 15th, 2018
Christmas support for local families
Autism Pensacola is once again supporting families living with autism in our local community with a Christmas assistance program for families in need. This is a space-limited program and requires a letter of recommendation from a school or other agency (therapy centers, social workers, etc.) that can speak to the family’s need. If applying for Christmas assistance, the family applying must also submit a letter explaining your need.
How to Apply:
- Families may fill out the Application Form HERE: Christmas Assistance Application Form
- OR they may download the application form and submit with letter: Download the application HERE
- OR stop by the API office (3916 N. 10th Avenue) during business hours to pick up an application form
- To complete the application, letter of recommendation must be received from a school or other agency. Please have the organization submit letter on letterhead.
- Emailed applications should be sent to email@example.com; or mail to Autism Pensacola, P.O. Box 30213, Pensacola, FL 32503.
Applications must be received and complete by November 15, 2018. Families will be notified on Tuesday, November 27th, if they have been selected to receive Christmas assistance.