WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF SENSORY STREET!
PRESENTED BY REGIONS BANK
JUNE 25-26, 2021 ~ 9am-2pm
historic pensacola museum of commerce
201 east zaragoza street . downtown pensacola
free & family-friendly community event!
Learn about basic finances.
Visit a 3D lab.
Make a calming jar.
Organize a warehouse.
Visit a doctor's office.
"Shop" in a marketplace.
VISIT SENSORY STREET ON SPECIAL AUTISM DAYS!
JUNE 23-24, 2021 . DOWNTOWN PENSACOLA MUSEUM OF COMMERCE
Special Autism Days are open only to children and families who are affected by autism or other disorders. Click the link to make your FREE reservations for our Special Autism Days. We can't wait to see you!
BENEFITS OF SENSORY STREET PARTNERSHIP
- Be recognized as a community leader in supporting people with autism by helping them fully participate in the community
- Help provide inclusivity training, not only to those affected by autism, but to the community as a whole
- Bring awareness and understanding to our community
- Develop an environment of inclusivity in the local area and beyond
- Create future opportunities for employment, housing, education, and financial independence for those affected by autism
THANK YOU TO OUR 2021 SENSORY STREET PARTNERS!