CONNECTING THE PIECES: AUTISM PENSACOLA
Autism Pensacola helps improve the lives of those affected by autism. Autism prevalence is growing and currently found in 1 in 68 children. Children with autism continue to be overwhelmingly male. According to the latest CDC report it is estimated that 1 in 42 boys has autism, 4.5 times as many as girls (1 in 189). Autism Pensacola is dedicated to supporting parents and professionals in Northwest Florida with the best answers regarding diagnosis, education and treatment of people with autism.
News & Events
- Membership - Help us make a difference
- Holiday events - Get signed up!
- Check out our latest newsletter!
- Connect with us on Social Media!
- If you're shopping online this holiday season, make sure to check out AmazonSmile! Just look for Autism Pensacola under the charities list, and you can support us every time you shop!
- Parent Empowerment Program
- Parents' Saturday Break
- Project Lifesaver
- Monthly Parent/Caregiver Chats
- Christmas Cards from API - Autism Pensacola is offering a 10-pack of Christmas cards with art by local artists with autism for a donation of $20 for each pack. The cards will also come with envelopes. Orders must be placed by Sunday, Dec. 6.